• The Greater Cleveland Football Coaches Association. Michael Czack has donated his time coaching varsity high school football for many years. In 2013, the Greater Cleveland Football Coaches Association selected him to be an assistant coach for the West team at the Annual East-West All Star Game. The game was played in June at George Finnie Stadium on the campus of Baldwin Wallace University. Mr. Czack’ s son, Colton, was voted by area coaches to play for the West All-Stars making the event extra special for the Czack family.
The Greater Cleveland Football Coaches Association is a voluntary organization established in 1956 with three primary objectives:
• To support and promote high school football in the Greater Cleveland Area and to encourage harmonious relations between the coaches of respective schools.
• To work toward improving both the conditions and quality of football in the Greater Cleveland area providing its members the latest methods and coaching techniques.
• To provide scholarship monies for deserving high school football players who will be attending their first year of college.
• Cleveland Browns Adapted Football. For more than 60 years, the Achievement Centers for Children has recognized the importance of recreation for children and young adults with a variety of disabilities. Adapted sports are modified, competitive sports for individuals with disabilities. (www.achievementcenters.org/adapted-sports)
The Achievement Centers, with the support of the Cleveland Browns Foundation and the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities, offer adapted football for a variety of children and teens throughout the Cuyahoga County area.
The Czack Law Firm has assisted with the adapted football skills camp and volunteers coaching throughout the season.
If you or someone you know has suffered a serious personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, then call us today at 216-696-9216 or email: email@example.com. There is no cost or obligation to meet with or speak to Mr. Czack or a member of his staff. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.